10.11.2008

PUMPKINS!

We went to 2 different pumpkin patches today. The first one was the one we were looking forward to but it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. THey had some nice photo op places set up but not worth the drive out there. The second one was down the street from our house so we walked through the park up to it and found a "Colin-size" pumpkin. We'll wait until closer to halloween to get our carving pumpkins so they stay fresh for Halloween night.

3 peeps thought this was cool:

Jackie said...

2 in one day... Noah would have died from excitement! Haha! Cute, cute! As always!

Unknown said...

Fun!! We need to go soon!

Tania said...

That looks like the same place we took Sam to last year and I have to agree that it was not good.

We took Sam to get pumpkins yesterday too! I tried to blog it but I"m still having issues. Check soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails