
This is just a left over from last weekend but feel free to jump in on your rant for this Friday. Jay, Colin and I went to the beach last Friday (I know, I owe you guys a beach post and I swear it's coming but there are just too many cute pictures to weed through) and along the way to Freeport, it's just a 2 lane highway the whole way. This is a major thoroughfare and while it seemed that everyone in front of me was hauling a boat or a bale of hay and driving 40 in a 60 MPH zone. What's up with that?? On the way down there I think I must have passed at least 5 vehicles that were going beyond slow. The traffic was pretty light considering it was a Friday but I still had a little girl with tassels on her bike handlebars pass me up, now that's sad! I hate 2 lane highways, especially when the speed limit is above 45 because people just don't seem to know how to drive any faster even when there's a sign posted to do so.
6.26.2009
Free Rant Friday
Rambled by Shannon 8:20 PM
Labels: Free Rant Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 peeps thought this was cool:
Post a Comment