
NEITHER! That's the worst color people pick out for a car. They used to say that you shouldn't get a red car because the cops spot those the quickest. Well these colors have red beat. You used to only see them occasionally but now it seems like they are everywhere. Why on earth would you want a car the color of a banana? People may think it's just a way to get attention but I personally think they're ugly. I'll just stick with my plain jane silver color car.
6.09.2009
Turquoise or Yellow?
Rambled by Shannon 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 peeps thought this was cool:
YIKES!!
I agree, but I'm not a silver either!
They say yellow is the safest, but I agree, it's the ugliest, too! I like the turquoise, especially on one of those new Thunderbirds...
Purple is really ugly, too!
Post a Comment