I know my feet aren't getting any bigger so what's going on with the fashion industry. Sizes will vary in clothing but I've never had a problem with shoes. For as long as I can remember I've been a 7 1/2 shoe, even when I was pregnant, my feet only got fatter, not longer. Today during lunch I ran to Kohl's to check out their purses and shoes, a girl's two best friends right? The purse is a totally different topic I'll cover later but the shoes. I've been in search for a pair of brown strappy sandals, something a little more dressy to go with skirts/dresses or even pants. The ones I have are a bit casual and don't look right with skirts. Now even though I don't shop at Kohl's, I did find a pretty cute pair that were on sale but isn't everything on sale at Kohl's all the time? But when I tried on a size 7 1/2, it's too small, my heel hangs off the edge. Ok fine, I'll try the 8, it wouldn't be the first time I've had to buy a 1/2 size larger. Nope, struck out again. I had to buy a size 8 1/2, what's up with that?? I don't mind because they're cute but I liked being the nice normal average size of 7 1/2.
Now my other best friend, the purses. I swear I can't find one that I like. I'll carry one for several months until I start getting antsy and start searching for another one. I'm not an ity bity purse type of girl, I need a spot for everything and the kitchen sink. Well, just see this post about the contents of my purse. I don't like the flap with a snap at the top, I can't stand the sectional for credit cards and cell phone, I like a feed bag type of purse, I like a medium size handle (I have to be able to sling it over my shoulder with one hand) and I'm branching out on colors, it used to just be black and only black. But don't get me wrong, I've got a closet full of cutesy purses that I don't carry anymore but can't bring myself to get rid of because we all will use everything in our closet one of these days huh? I need to take a trip down to Harwin the next time I'm in Houston and scope out some new purses.
6.24.2009
If the shoe fits.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
sam moon just opened up here RIGHT by my house. they have some cute (cheap) bags...let's go next time you are up here!
Good luck on the purse hunt.
I went from a size 9 shoe up to an 11 eleven when pregnant; now I'm down to an 8 1/2 ... WTH?
Post a Comment