Colin is 23 months old today. I guess this is the last time I'll say his age in months huh? I really don't hear anyone going around saying they have a 30 month old. Let's see what he's up to lately.
- singing, lots of singing
- knows exactly what he wants. He asks to watch Thomas and Calliou and when we tell him no not right now, he'll bring you the remote so you don't have to get up to get it. (little stinker)
- Loves the sprinkler. We were loading up the car to run a few errands and I look up and he was down the street in the neighbor's sprinkler. He points out the "wa-wa" everywhere we go, fountains, puddles, sprinklers, pools, etc.
- He is now completely without binkie, man does this make me wonder where my baby went.
- Speaks more words than I can count and will try to repeat any word I ask.
- He's such a big helper. He will put his dirty diapers in the trash if I ask him to (99% of the time because come on, sometimes dirty diapers just plain stink), he likes to put laundry in the washer and pushes the basket to the couch so we can fold clothes (although he likes to pull clothes out, put it on his head and run around and laugh), loves to water the plants (he went from helping me hold the hose to saying "i do it", Lord help me when I see my water bill cause he floods each plant until I tell him to move on to the next plant)
- Loves his friends: I ask him each day if he had a good day at school and he says "yea" and then I ask him who he played with and he then proceeds to name each of his friends.
- I think he's starting to realize that I talk to my mom a lot because every time I'm on the phone he thinks it's his Nana.



3 peeps thought this was cool:
So sweet! I can't believe that he'll be 2 so soon!! He is just adorable and has fantastic parents!
It is bittersweet that Colin and Callie are growing up so quickly. Gives my heart a little tug to realize they are losing their baby ways. But think of the fun that comes with their becoming older!
Precious!
Oh, the terrible twos are on the way! =)
Post a Comment