Today when I go pick up Colin from school, I'm going to take a little detour to the baby class and thank Ms. Diane. When Colin was just under a year old, she asked if it would be ok to try to see if he'd sleep without his binkie. I agreed and he did great and since then he hasn't had one at school. The summer session started this past Monday and a few new kiddos were added to his class. When I walk in, there are cute new faces and attached to those cute new faces are binkies. While up until a week ago, Colin still had his binkie for night time, I'm so happy to be free of it. I'm grateful that she took his away at school and that fight isn't waiting for me.
6.10.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 peeps thought this was cool:
YEAH for awesome teachers!
COLIN Is a rock star!
Post a Comment