My "To Do" list seems to be ever growing. I don't know when it's going to end but stuff keeps on piling up. I seem to make lists at work of stuff to do when I get home. My poor car is littered with little square sticky notes of my little scribbles. I have thoughts and notes to myself that I swear my brain just won't shut off sometimes. This busy bee habit is a genetic trait, my mother has it, as does my grandma. We just can not sit still for very long and a project or something to do is always in the works. My main problem is that I start a project and just as it's coming to a close, I get bored with it and start a new project. I swore that I was going to finish getting caught up on my scrapbooks, there is only a few more pages to finish yet I'm thinking about painting our bedroom. Maybe I need a white board to list all my stuff on but then I'd probably put the sticky note company out of business.
8.14.2008
"To Do"
Rambled by Shannon 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
LOL at your sticky notes.
I make lists for Chad and I and put them on the fridge so they are un-avoidable! I'm right there with you, sister!! My mind never shuts off.
Post a Comment