8.01.2008

Free rant Friday

I'd like to dedicate this post to my own self therapy. There are many things that I could rant and rave about and I'd like to save these up for Friday's. I know Jay would thank me as he wouldn't have to listen to it anymore.

DRIVERS: We all know that we are the best driver's out there and everyone else is a moron. I'm a pretty good driver, except Jay doesn't think so because he will only ride with me for a few blocks before telling me to pull over so he can drive. Anyway, I eat out for lunch on Friday's and I had a craving for McDonald's french fries. I'm sitting in the drive-thru, I've ordered and paid. I patiently wait my turn and as the fool in front of me gets his food, he pulls up a few feet and stops.....dude, seriously....GET OUT OF THE WAY! As I inch up closer and closer to the window where that all mighty bag of hot McD's french fries await, I hollar "MOVE". At least I gave the nice lady a good chuckle as she handed me my drink and bag.

5 peeps thought this was cool:

Ruth said...

The lesson learned here: Don't get between a hungry momma and her McD's frenchy fries!!

Free Rant Friday---Great concept. You just may have started a
Blog-aloution

Unknown said...

HAD to have been a man...no woman in her right mind would do anything like that.

Jackie said...

I hate it when that happens!

Nana said...

I can relate......just tonight on the way home on Rendon Rd, the car in front of me was going about 30 in a 45, they put on their left blinker to turn, slowed to a crawl, and then sped away. Go figure......sorry, I think it was a woman!

Diane said...

If there is one thing I hate about my work, it's the driving in the Metroplex daily, mostly in Dallas area. I have NEVER been on 635 that there wasn't a wreck somewhere on it!

Idiot drivers are one thing....the ones who are rude and cut you off in your lane to pass you to get in another lane (when no one is behind you) are the people who cause me the most grief---I truly have a difficult time being passive about their blatant rudeness and disregard for the safety of others #$&*(@#)%$@(!!!!!!

'Nuff said about that....thanks for the free rant!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails