So, my friend Ruth tagged me. I am supposed to list six quirky things about me. I might have to ask Jay to help list the top 6.
1. My hamburger order. Jay has this on down solid. Dairy Queen-Mayo and Lettuce only, their cheese is no good. Whataburger-Mayo and Cheese, their lettuce is no good. I praise him for getting used to this.
2. I have a spreadsheet obsession. I have a spreadsheet for Christmas gifts and separated by person. I have a spreadsheet for my grocery list, it's separated by aisle at the grocery store and includes a price box for comparison shopping and a check box for quick acknowledge of items we need. (everyone is putting a giant "L" on their forehead as they finish reading this item!)
3. I have to put my make up in the same order every day, starting with one side of my face. Ok, this is a little OCD now that I type it out. I do feel out of sorts if I mistakenly start on the right side of my face.
4. I can't wear mis matched underwear. I have never liked colored undies because they don't have a matching bra. I own mostly white undies and a few black pair.
5. I will purposely exit before a flyover on the freeways to avoid going over them. I have a huge fear of heights and my fear is intensified by these wickedly high flyovers. I make Jay slow down to 30 while he drives over them, he makes fun of me by gripping the steering wheel.
6. I have a small pillow that I sleep with every night. It started with a small feather pillow that my great grandmother made my mom when she was pregnant with me and I inherited it when I was little. The poor pillow took a life shattering tumble when it was washed and all the feathers came busting out. I tried to re-stuff it with more feathers but the "smell" just wasn't the same. I made a tiny pillow to replace it. I sleep on my stomach with the pillow tucked up under one shoulder.
I tag Lisa!!
8.03.2008
My Quirks
Rambled by Shannon 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 peeps thought this was cool:
I may have met my match! But ya know what... I don't think you can be too organized. It's a good trait!
LOL...you are QUIRKY with a capital Q! Part of what makes you so lovable I guess!
Post a Comment