8.31.2008

Spring Cleaning is a little early

I'm a pretty organized person but I believe I also have a form of ADD; I can't seem to keep myself focused on one thing at a time. I start lots of projects which then creates a mess. When looking at my pantry every time I come home, I keep telling myself that I need to clean it out. I hadn't cleaned it out since I was nesting before Colin was born. So tonight was the last straw and after I put Colin down to bed, I busted out a can of Clorox wipes and a large trash bag. As much as it's going to embarrass me to post pictures of my messy pantry, maybe if I post pictures, it'll get my butt in gear to clean out all my other closets and area's in need.

BEFORE
AFTER

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Anonymous said...

ummmm, I don't think the messy picture is messy, LOL!

Kim said...

I agree and don't see anything wrong with the messy picture. Take a break Shannon :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails