Ok, this isn't as much of a rant as a general wonderment. I had the day off today because Colin's school is closed today for a teacher in-service day. So, we had a fun filled day planned out. This morning we went to the mall for a little running around time at the play area. There was still some time to kill before we went over to Jay's office for lunch so we strolled around the mall and did a little window shopping. I'm always curious about the new styles and what I can put together out of my own closet. A simple thought came to me and this might be a little bold but why do mannequins have nipples? Seriously! It seems a little pointless to even go to the trouble to make the mold to include them, let alone that's all you see with a skin tight shirt that is on them. Do the makers of mannequins think that store owners are going to put a bra on them first? I'd really like to discuss this with a mannequin maker and want to know why it's necessary to do so.
8.22.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 peeps thought this was cool:
Good gravy...you are crazy!
Teehee!
Haha! I guess they want them to be as realistic as possible?
You ARE crazy!! But, it IS a good question!!
Post a Comment