This week's menu. I feel that this also keeps me on track as I tend to check my blog daily. Plus I can look back at the week's prior to make sure I'm not making some stuff over and over again.
Monday: Free for All (Jay's going to a ball game)
Tuesday: Rib Roast, Mash Potatoes, Cucumber Salad
Dinner Details: Put Pork Ribs in the crockpot...voila!
Wednesday: Mexican Stuffed Shells, Spanish Rice
Dinner Details: Boil Jumbo Pasta Shells until soft, brown ground beef, add rotel and green chili's and taco seasoning. Add meat mixture to the shells in a baking dish. Top with shredded cheese. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
Thursday: I have a board meeting so it'll be something quick. Pizza Bake
Dinner Details: Cut Grands Biscuits into quarters, arrange at bottom of baking pan, pour pizza sauce on top, add favorite toppings (pepperoni, hamburger, onions, etc) sprinkle with cheese and shove in the oven for 20 minutes.
Friday: Pork Chops, Rice and Green Beans (Papa Special)
8.10.2008
Order Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 peeps thought this was cool:
OK...you so need to add some recipes. :)
I like the details! I was wondering what a pizza bake was...:)
i also am intrigued by pizza bake!
Post a Comment