My friend Jackie tagged me to answer this list of four things. It was a bit harder than I thought.
Four places I go over and over:
HEB
Work
Colin's School
Wal-Mart
Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Mom
Jay
Melissa
Suzi
Four places I would rather be right now:
at the beach!
shopping
scrapbooking
can I say shopping again?
Four TV shows/programs that I watch over and over:
Law & Order SVU
Brothers and Sisters
Desperate Housewives
Gray's Anatomy
Four things I have for breakfast:
Fruit
Donuts (is it donut or dough-nut?)
Toast & Jelly
Poptart
Four animals I like best:
Cats
Penguins
Welsh Corgi's
Polar Bears
Four beaches I’ve been to:
Coronado Beach
La Jolla Beach
South Padre Beach
Galveston Beach
Tag 4 people:
Ruth
Diane
Brooke
DeAnn
8.31.2008
Four Things....
Rambled by Shannon 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 peeps thought this was cool:
I'm in the donut camp.
The pantry looks GREAT!
Want to come here next?
I hear you on the pantry. I organize mine about every two months. I HATE an un-organized one!
Your and Ruth's pantries I covet. Mine is deep and narrow----things can hide in there for years---ask Ruth! In San Antonio, I had a huge washroom---enough space for two large metal shelves, washer/dryer/ironing board, and a punishment kid's supper table---Zack ate in there sometimes. I could walk in there, take inventory at a glance! That was probably my favorite room in that house!
Post a Comment