8.04.2008

Order Up

I'm sure we all struggle with what to cook for dinner. It seems that we're always making the same thing over and over again. I've gotten very attached to my crockpot and can make many dinners in it. I have a list of the weekly menu that I keep with my grocery list to make planning that much easier and not to guess the night's menu on the spur of the moment. Of course things change when our schedules conflict but for the most part, it's pretty easy to stick to.


Monday: Chicken & Rice, Broccoli

Tuesday: Beef Taco's

Wednesday: Sausage, Potato Salad, Sweet Corn

Thursday: Italian Crusted Chicken, cucumber salad, noodles

Friday: Chili Dogs

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Ruth said...

I always say that I LOVE to cook, but HATE to make dinner! It is so hard not to get into that rut!

Unknown said...

Same here...I'm always in a dinner rut. Doesn't help to have picky kids! BAH!

Related Posts with Thumbnails