8.15.2008

Words that make you cringe

What are the two most dreaded words a parent can hear? "UH OH" Those words are never a good thing. I was cooking dinner the other night and Colin was playing in the family room next to the kitchen. He must have wandered into the front living room and I hear something hit the floor and then followed by a little voice saying "Uh Oh" I ran in to see what he did and then just laughed. He pulled the basket that we keep our keys and sunglasses in off of the table. Colin has said it only a handful of times but it made me laugh because he used it in the correct context. I have a feeling that those words will be coming out of his mouth plenty more.

2 peeps thought this was cool:

Jackie said...

Yep... get ready! Hahaha!

Unknown said...

FUNNY! Oh yes...only the beginning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails