Jay and I went to a baseball game last night. My brother got me some great tickets for my birthday, we were on the front row behind home plate. We don't normally stay long at the games because Colin gets restless so we never get to see the Bat Spin game. This is usually at a lot of baseball games but it seriously cracks me up. Jay loves it so he was thrilled that this happened right in front of us. I couldn't help myself and I busted out the camera to take a quick video of it. I did also manage to get some really neat pictures that I'm going to blow up and hang in Colin's baseball theme playroom.
ENJOY! **warning: don't have anything to drink while watching**
8.19.2008
You make me dizzy!
Rambled by Shannon 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 peeps thought this was cool:
What kind of camera do you have? The pics are great!
Thanks for posting that video! I love a good stranger fall down!
I have a Canon Powershot SX100, Jay got it for me for my birthday. I love it!! It's the reason I've become such an amateur photographer.
FUN!! Great shots!
Post a Comment